Thursday, February 19, 2015

Boring Entry Closets NO MORE...A Hometalk Clipboard feature...


A few weeks ago I shared my updated entry closet...

Chipping with Charm: Entry closet update...before. www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
  It went from this.
Chipping with Charm: Entry closet update...after. www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
 To this.
With the help of some vintage lockers.
See the post HERE.
I also posted about it on the Hometalk website...see that post HERE.
They recently asked me to curate a board of other clever ideas for entry closet redos.  There were lots of fun ideas to pick from.  I chose 14 that inspired me.
Here are just a few favorites...
Chipping with Charm: 1 of 14 Ways to update your coat closet on Hometalk. www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
This is a LOVELY entry "updo" by Tonya Diehl on Hometalk.
Chipping with Charm: 1 of 14 Ways to update your coat closet on Hometalk. www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
Or how about this closet turned charming open office by Saving4six on Hometalk.
Chipping with Charm: 1 of 14 Ways to update your coat closet on Hometalk. www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
And I just LOVE this closet turned "Party Coat Check" by Rachel of Fifty Two Weekends of DIY on Hometalk. 

So now you've seen 4 of the 14 ideas feature on my Hometalk clipboard...
Chipping with Charm: 14 Ways to update your coat closet on Hometalk. www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
 ...be sure to hop over to Hometalk to see the other 10 :)

By the way...
We recently updated our cluttered basement/garage entry with hooks and lockers too.  I'll be back soon to share!

Until then,

5 comments:

  1. Loved your entry closet re loved. It is so fabulous. Love all the other inspiration you put up too. I cannot wait to see the basement up do.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LUV your coat closet, say where did you find that cute locker from???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing ideas. Love yours Laurel! But I'm a sucker for any kind of lockers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here.
    Custom Closets San Antonio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)