Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A Few Project "Peeks"...what I've been up to here...

Do you ever feel like you can't quite finish anything?
That's how I am feeling here...
I've started on my "Spring" sorting and cleaning...
Chipping with Charm: Spring Mantel...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
 The mantel is almost done...

Chipping with Charm: Spring Vignettes...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
  And I've been playing with some lighter and brighter vignettes around the house.
Chipping with Charm: Basement Entry Peek...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
 We re-organized our basement entry area with hooks and lockers.  I am still waiting on a couple of signs I ordered to add some fun to the space.  I'll share more soon.
 The biggest project we are working on is our Family Room.  This one has been a long time coming.  See that ugly carpet?  GONE :)
Chipping with Charm: New dark and rustic flooring...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
 Here is just a peek at the new flooring...dark and rustic.
I hope to have more to share soon :)
Until then,

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been a busy girl. How nice to have the hooks for coats and all done. Love your new flooring, too. xoDiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurel,
    this is the perfect weather to get busy inside, looks like you're making a lot of progress! So nice when things are organized and neat! Love the color of your new floor, it's beautiful! Looking forward to seeing more!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your rustic floor! Looks like you've been busy organizing and decorating with all your fun treasures. I love that arrow shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Changing things is fun! I'm getting a little green going on here! Can't wait to see more.
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurel,
    Love the new flooring in your family room re love. I cannot wait to see the room finished. You go girl!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been one busy bee! I love that locker in your basement. Love that idea!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh the floor is so pretty,,,love your wonderful decor, Laurel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the floor can't wait to the reveal!!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)