Thursday, October 2, 2014

Designer Insight Interview...and a thank you...

I was recently asked to do an interview for the "Designers Insights" page of the Terry's Blinds Website.
 
Here are the 5 questions that they asked me... 

  
1) In your own words describe your unique style and creative aesthetic?
2) When starting a new project, what is your creative process?
3) Out of the creative people you have worked with, who is it that you respect and admire the most? And why?
4) When looking for inspiration is there a particular thing you do to get inspired? [Why does this work so well for you?]
5) What has brought you to this point in your career? And what is your advice for people looking to follow in your footsteps?
 
I hope you will head over to read my answers and see my "Top 5 Picks"...

And next, I want to THANK YOU so much for your sweet comments on my new kitchen!  We are so very happy with how it turned out and I am so pleased that you like it too!

Chipping with Charm: Junky Kitchen Reveal...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/

If you missed that post you can hop back for a tour here...

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Chat soon,

5 comments:

  1. How fun, Laurel! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU GO GIRL!! How awesome!!! Keep on Keepin on!! XOXO Love Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great Laurel and congrats!!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an honor. Heading over to read it now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What exciting news!!! Congratulations! I'll have to go over and read it! :) Happy weekend! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)