Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A Cheerful Fall Vignette...


Chipping with Charm: Colorful Fall Drawer Shelf Vignette...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
You might remember this little stacked drawer shelf for my old COFFEE STATION.
When we redid our kitchen it lost it's spot to my Mommy Central...
  And now it moved to a new bright sunny spot near the front door.

Chipping with Charm: Colorful Fall Drawer Shelf Vignette...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
I am still having fun with some of the license plates my husband and I purchased on a recent road trip through Iowa.
Chipping with Charm: Colorful Fall Drawer Shelf Vignette...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
 I love the pop of blue on the top.
Chipping with Charm: Colorful Fall Drawer Shelf Vignette...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
But I scoop up the black and white ones whenever I find them too.
Chipping with Charm: Colorful Fall Drawer Shelf Vignette...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
 I purchased these little bright colored fabric pumpkins at DRAWERS OF DAVLEE in Monticello, MN last fall.
Chipping with Charm: Colorful Fall Drawer Shelf Vignette...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
 I think my recent inspiration for more color has come from the vintage metal globes that I have been collecting :)
Sharing this at...
Funky Junk Interiors for Sat Nite Special

Enjoy your day!
Chat soon,

13 comments:

  1. Your vignette is pretty. I like the little pops of color that really bring out the colors in the globe while keeping that good junky feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I am smitten with your vignettes! =)

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really cute, Laurel! I like the yellow in there. It's funny how when you change something around it looks completely different when you relocate it! You have a great eye for putting things together. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Laurel, I'm having even more license plate envy now. Wondeful finds and your drawer shelf has found a great new place. Pops of color don't scare me away anymore :). I especially like the blue and yellow you've added to your vignette.
    I'm sorry that it took me so long to catch up.
    Have a great rest of the week, my friend!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurel, you are so genial about junk decoration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your stacked shelves! So fun to think outside the box (no pun intended) like you do so well. Those fabric pumpkins are adorable.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fabric pumpkin and what a smart vignette. Sometimes it takes moving one item for a new look

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great and fun things!! The orange and touches of aqua here and there really look good together. We have old farm rusty license plates in our hallway on the barn wood wall. Don't ya just love the funkiness of them? I do!! lol XOXO Love Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those license plates. My husband grew up in Iowa and would flip if I added one of the old ones to our decor. Great idea. Love all your sweet treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Laurel, I love the kids boards at your information station. I'm assuming the pinned photos are children that you are sponsoring. You are giving me an idea.......... also love the "dream big" sign!
    Have a great week,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've pinned a number of your wonderful things to my Upcycling board on Pinterest, http://www.pinterest.com/mpv61/upcycling/ with credit of course, and leading back here! You may also be interested in my license plates board, where some of your projects would fit in nicely. http://www.pinterest.com/mpv61/license-plates/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this. I wish
    I could find some old license plates. They are so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how amazing all of these pieces come together to form such a beautiful work of art! I need to find some spare drawers and just a little bit of wall space ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)