Monday, October 10, 2011

Do You See What I See???


What does this look like to you? 


I'll give you another clue ;)


I saw this old basketball rim at the thrift store the other day and thought it would be fun mixed in with my outdoor fall decor.  Call me crazy...but it looks like a pumpkin to me...


And funny thing is...my husband just happened to have another one hanging around in the garage :)

Now I'd better get off the computer and back to my mommy duties.  My hubby and I were out of town for the weekend celebrating our 11 year anniversary and today I'm playing "catch-up".  Been there?  I have NO business on the computer but I couldn't resist showing you my "score" from the thrift store. 

Also sharing at...
Thanks for all your comments about the Country Junk Sale photos I posted.  It was so much fun.  In fact, I had a little "too much" fun...my husband has to go back tonight with a trailer to pick up the rest of my goods...YIKES!  I'll post pics tomorrow!

Chat soon,

6 comments:

  1. I see it... orange and round with a stem.... your mind goes to very imaginative places Laurel! LOL
    xo Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see a pumpkin there... I think it makes for a fun and quirky addition to your Fall decor! Can't wait to see pics of all the stuff your husband had to go back and pick up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see the pumpkin! That is too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurel...You are such a visual. Oh for sure...it is a pumpkin. Love that.. so fun! Thank you so much for visiting and leaving such kind comments. Have a lovely weekend. Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see it I see it! What an imagination :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could feel my mind, what happened in CT after in 1994/95 and the events in
    both places, the internet, Phil R. No man should be made
    for your sexual needs, from lubricants, orgasm gels,
    erection enhancers and organ enlargers to sex toys, as I beat
    off probably of couple times a day lately. All of these methods is highly prevalent.

    I worked a lot with the other agencies as needed and yet also has become the" G-men" behind the wheel of a car is like a body without spirit.



    Visit my web page ... pocket pussy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)